PT. World Resource Minerals, A well established and successful Indonesian based business with strong financial ties to Singapore, is looking to expand its traditional mineral trading and shipping activities upstream to include mining.
As consequences of this expansion, experienced staffs are required to join the company in the following field:
- Conduct geological studies in conjunction with engineering data for the purpose of finding prospect areas, develop a proper reservoir evaluation and determine the ultimate reservoir potential. In addition, the successful applicant will be expected to do well log interpretation, regional and field specific well correlation, creating geological models and work as a member of the technical team in undertaking risk assessment, technical presentation, developing new play concept, budget and AFE input.
- Bachelor degree in geological science from reputable university
- Minimum 5 years experience in either coal or other mineral mining industry
- Solid technical background across the range of upstream discipline
- Good knowledge of structural geology and familiarity with advance geoscience software